The winds have heaped up great sand dunes of red, gold or white that hold subterranean reservoirs of groundwater. The red dunes are easily accessible from Mui Ne town, just two km from Mui Ne harbor while it is another 19 km northeast to the white dunes. Adjacent to the White Sand Dunes (Bao Trang) are lakes fringed by stands of conifer trees and on the water are blooms of lotus, water lilies, hyacinth and long stemmed reeds. A rare species of colorful lizards inhabit the dunes and pockets of dune marshes are an oasis for birds. Both the red and white dunes extend inland quite extensively creating thermal winds that have made Mui Ne a kite surfing hotspot.
- Group tour: 10 usd / pax ( 1-3 pax ) ; 07 usd/ pax ( 04-06 pax ) ; 5usd / pax ( from 7 pax up )
- Private tour: 30 usd from 1- 4 persons and another 5 $ extra/ person ( from 5 – 8 person )
Duration: 4 hours.
- Sun Rise Tour: From 5h00 AM – 9h00 AM
- Sun Set Tour: From 1h00 PM – 5h00 PM
Sunrise and Sunset tour have the same routes and destinations. What are the differences? departure time and order of destinations so you will be able to witness the best moment of the sunrise or sunset.
Including Transport: Jeep or car, English speaking driver, pick up point at 117 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St or on request in Ham Tien area.
- All entrance fees. ATV is not included and we do not offer ATV service. If you would like to go by jeep, the extra of 25 USD need to be paid.
- Sand Boarding, insurance, personal expenses & anything not mentioned above.
Itinerary: Our driver will pick you up by Jeep or car with following highlight spots along Mui Ne Beach
- Visit WHITE SAND DUNE: At sand dune stop, we will drop you at the entrance gate for you to discover the changing color sand dunes.You will be fulfilled the beautiful of dunes, walk around or take a chance to challenge high dunes by motor and LOTUS LAKE – one of the famous flowers and consider as a symbol of Viet Nam (1 hour)
- Visit YELLOW SAND DUNE: From the top of the Yellow one, you can see all of the scenery of Mui Ne when you can discover the daily activities of the fishing farm (30 minutes)
- Visit FISHING VILLAGE: it is main Mui Ne harbor where fishing boats arrive every morning and afternoon with theirs fresh seafood which is provided to all restaurants in town. ( 15 minutes )
- Then, we stop at FAIRY STREAM that you should not miss in Mui Ne as a really nice nature resulted of clay under drainage from sand dunes with a look of lava shape along the stream ( 1 hour ).
After all, you will be dropped beach to your hotel or 117 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, say goodbye and see you on the next trip.
Sale Office & Customer Service: Do not hesitate to call us for any question about this tour at LongSon MuiNe Camground reception:
- Tel: (+84) 062.3.83.60.54 | (+84) 062.3.83.60.55 | (+ 84 ) 0902.68.64.89 | (+ 84 ) 0918.104.22.168
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org