Ta Cu (Tà Cú) Mountain, about 30 km southeast of Phan Thiet or an hour’s drive from Mui Ne, is a Buddhist sanctuary at a height of 700 meters. Atop the mountain is Vietnam’s largest reclining Buddha in the classical repose of “Sakyamuni Entering Nirvana”, measuring 49 meters long and 11 meters wide. The tiered roofs of the Linh Son Truong Tho and Linh Son Long Doan pagodas grace the skyline with a panorama of the rainforest canopy below, a little-visited nature reserve bordered by the Phan River and Tre stream with birds, arboreal mammals, reptiles, and amphibians.
Price: 60 – 70 USD from 1- 4 persons and another 10 $ extra/ person ( from 5 – 7 person )
Duration: 5 hours. Departure at 7.00 AM or anytime.
- Transport: car or van, All entrance fees, 01 bottles of water, English Speaking Driver
- Pick up on request
- Cable-car ticket (75.000 vnd/ pax), insurance, lunch, Personal expenses. Tour guide: 15 USD
- Ta Cu mountain, Linh Son Truong Tho Pagoda, Goddes of Mercy, Biggest Buddha Statue, Dragon Fruit Plantation, Center Market Phan Thiet
- 7.00 am: You are picked up at your hotel, depart to Ta Cu mountain. After that, it will take 40 minutes to station cable cab to get to the TOP OF TAKOU MOUNTAIN by the line 1600m & 500m high.
- You will visit LINH SON TRUONG THO PAGODA, walk through to the NATURAL FOREST on zigzag, rocky road to see THREE GODDES OF MERCY ( A Di Da, Quan The Am Bo Tat, Đai The Chi. )
- You need to walk on the step about 100m upward to see the BIGGEST BUDDHA STATUE ( 49 m, build in 1965 ). From this place, you have a breathtaking VIEW OVER THE VALLEY.
- On the way back you will visit DRAGON FRUITS PLANTATION to find out “how farmers grow and process the dragon fruit”.
- Go to CENTER MARKET in Phan Thiet city to discover the market-life of local people.
- 12.00 pm: Go back to your hotel.
Sale Office & Customer Service:
- Do not hesitate to call us for any question about this tour at LongSon MuiNe Camground reception Tel: (+84) 062.3.83.60.54 | (+84) 062.3.83.60.55 | (+ 84 ) 0902.68.64.89 | (+ 84 ) 09188.8.131.52
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org