Join the Mui Ne Jeep Tour to give visitors an ideal holiday with a great experience: Playing with the waves, swimming in the blue water, climbing the sandy golden sand dunes will give visitors Happy days.
Forty-five kilometers south east of Phan Thiet is the island of Khe Ga. This is where a French engineer constructed a lighthouse in the late the 1800s. There were more and more French soldiers in the area, and a lighthouse was required to guarantee the safety of commercial and naval ships. Made of granite, the tower stands 65ms tall and is the province’s only remaining example of European influence.
Price: 70 USD from 1- 4 persons and another 7 $ extra/ person ( from 5 – 7 person )
Duration: 04 hours. Departure at 8.00 AM or anytime
- Lighthouse, sight seeing, BBQ seafood, snooking ( marine fishing )
- Transport by car or mini bus, Wine or beer, water, fruit, fishing rod, fishes
- Pick up on request
- Personal expense and Insurance, tips. Tour guide 15 USD
- 00 am: The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to boat station, cruising along Mui Ne bay, fishing.
- After that, you have free time for swimming, snorkeling.
- A barbecue serving you fish which you got from fishing at the bay and wine, fruits.
- 12 am: we will take you to your hotel, say goodbye and see you on the next trip.
Sale Office & Customer Service:
- Do not hesitate to call us for any question about this tour at LongSon MuiNe Camground reception Tel: (+84) 062.3.83.60.54 | (+84) 062.3.83.60.55 | (+ 84 ) 0902.68.64.89 | (+ 84 ) 09188.8.131.52
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No images available at the momentFollow Me!