It is the capital of Binh Thuan Province. It is one of the attractive tourist cities in Vietnam. Situated in the South-Central coastal, Phan Thiet is an important junction of the national highway No.1A connecting Ho Chi Minh City, national highway No. 55 to Vung Tau, and national highway No. 28 to the Central Highland (Tay Nguyen). Thong Nhat express train and waterways also cross the city.
- 40 usd from 1- 4 persons and another 5$ extra/ person ( from 5 – 8 people )
- 4 hours. Departure at 8.00 AM or anytime
- Transport by car or van, all entrance fees, pick up on request
- Mud bath fee, lunch, personal expenses. Tour guide: 15 USD
- Poshanu Champa tower, Van Thuy Tu temple, Duc Thanh High shool, Phan Thiet market
- 9 am: The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel, depart to Champa Poshanu Tower located on Ba Nai Hill – 7 km to the northeast of Phan Thiet City, these are one of the most precious and important cultural vestiges of the Champa Kingdom
- The next destination is Van Thuy Tu Temple witness a long gray whale skeleton that’s largely 22m length, is considered the largest in Southeast Asia.
- Duc Thanh high schools is a school by the patriotic scholars in Phan Thiet, founded in 1907, in response to movement of DTU. This is also the case that Nguyen Tat Thanh (later HCM) stopped teaching for a time before it was changed to Saigon.
- 12.00 pm: Phan Thiet Market, formed in 1697. Originally located near Muong Man River, now called Ca Ty. Initial meeting to either side, but later, due to the development of the market, the French decided to set it up on the shores of fixed property market. You will be pick up back to the hotel at 1.00 pm.
Sale Office & Customer Service:
- Do not hesitate to call us for any question about this tour at LongSon MuiNe Camground reception Tel: (+84) 062.3.83.60.54 | (+84) 062.3.83.60.55 | (+ 84 ) 0902.68.64.89 | (+ 84 ) 09126.96.36.199
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org